5412 E. Calle Cerritos
Norcon Industries, Inc. provides:
- Telescopic Bleacher Seating
- Platform Seating
- Fixed Spectator Seating Systems
About The Vendor:
Norcon Industries'ties in Arizona dating back to 1917. Although our name has changed, continual family ownership and our commitment to providing the best products and service to the schools, local tribes, churches and municipalities of Arizona remains the same as our founders. We have searched out the best factory partners and suppliers and have teamed with them to provide superior quality products at the best prices.
Since 1992 we have been fortunate to be providing many of our products through Mohave Contracts. Our Sales staff is well versed in all products and due diligence required of school purchases. As an added value, Norcon will perform no-charge site visits in order to fulfill your requests and product applications. Finally, our delivery and installation teams will focus and commit to your project deadlines.
As Arizona's largest distributor of Spectator Seating. Norcon provides the widest variety of product available. For indoor applications, we offer Hussey Maxam telescopic bleachers and Quattro Fixed auditorium chairs to go with Hussey Metro telescopic platforms. For your outside seating needs, we carry Sturdisteel aluminum grandstands to go with Hussey Fusion plastic chairs. Regardless of your venue, we can meet your seating needs. Service estimates are provided at no charge.
Norcon's long and loyal factory relationships allow our products to include extended warranties. We are committed to efficiency and technological advances in order to provide superior service to the state of Arizona.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page