4901 University Square, Suite 3
Book Systems, Inc. provides:
- Library management system software for single or multiple sites for K-12, Public and Academic libraries.
- Software can be self-hosted or hosted by Book Systems.
- Library management includes the following:
- Online MARC records and public access catalogs
- Union catalog
- State standards alignment
- Professionally selected educational web links
- Reading program support
- Training and technical support
About The Vendor:
Celebrating over 30-years of experience, Book Systems, Inc. delivers stress-free, cloud-based library and asset management solutions for academic, K-12, public, and special libraries. Our Integrated Library System (ILS), Atriuum utilizes the latest cloud-based technology with customer-driven features. Whether your library is seeking a vendor-hosted or self-hosted solution, we have options to meet the needs of any size library.
Atriuum includes secure unlimited user access via a web browser or using our free native iOS and Android mobile apps. Standard modules include cataloging, circulation, inventory, patron management, custom reports, online public access catalog (OPAC) and integrations with 3rd party solutions using SIF, SIP2, NCIP, and Z39.50 technologies. Additional modules are available for Atriuum, including acquisitions, authority control, serials, and debt management. Book Systems can also provide data migration from an existing ILS, content enrichment, implementation, training, and library supplies, including barcode readers, barcode labels, patron cards, and receipt printers.
We are your one-stop place for all of your library automation needs.
Atriuum, our 100% Web-based library automation solution. For hosted (ASP) or self-hosted configurations for all libraries.
- Digital Content eBooks & Audiobooks
- Reporting Capability Powerful & Customizable
- Electronic Notifications Keep Everyone Informed
- OPAC Customizable Interface
- Quick Cataloging Instantly Search & Retrieve USMARC Records
- Seamless Integration RFID, Self-Check, and Print Management Systems
We also offer the following modules for Atriuum:
- Acquisitions - for Atriuum will provide the management options you need in a user-friendly, intuitive interface.
- Authority Control - Improve your cataloging accuracy using our Authority Control module for Atriuum.
- Serials - The Serials Module for Atriuum has the flexibility to easily manage and catalog your magazines, periodicals, journals, and other subscriptions.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page