3951 E. Columbia St.
Sun Mechanical Contracting, Inc. provides:
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning and Plumbing services including:
- New installation
UPB Div. 1 sections before 54, Temporary Construction, are excluded from the contract, except as specified below.
The following UPB Division 1 items are allowed, when the specified work is required or authorized by the member:
- 01 21 53.50-0010 through 1750
- 01 45 23.50-0010 through 9000
- 01 51 13.80-0010 through 0700
- Leasing and guaranteed energy cost savings performance contracting services under A.R.S. 15-213.
About The Vendor:
Uncompromising quality. Proven performance. Earned trust. That's Sun Mechanical.
The heart of our corporate philosophy is a commitment to doing quality work that exceeds our clients' expectations. We believe our track record, driven by a wealth of knowledge and practical field experience, speaks for itself. From our offices in Tucson, Casa Grande and Phoenix, Sun Mechanical serves major clients throughout the State of Arizona and southwestern United States.
Sun Mechanical has extensive job order contracting (JOC) experience. Known for the highest quality while performing the most difficult and time sensitive projects involving HVAC, plumbing, and controls, especially in existing buildings. Founded in 1977, Sun Mechanical has been the preferred contractor and service provider in thousands of significant projects with K-12, higher education, city, county, state, and federal entities, as well as discerning private companies. Service includes preventative maintenance, repair and specialty technical services of chillers, boilers, ancillary equipment, air handlers, RTUs and plumbing systems.
We encourage you view our website. We look forward to the prospect of teaming with and performing for members of the Mohave Educational Services Cooperative.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page