PO Box 1820
Utility Construction Company, Inc. provides;
- Energy efficient lighting installation and products
- Energy audits
- Measurement and verification
About The Vendor:
Utility Construction Company, Inc., celebrates 24 years serving the southwest U.S. Utility Construction Company, Inc. was formed in 1992 targeting street lighting systems, airport lighting systems, power lines and related electric services devices and equipment. They have 35 technicians to service member accounts. They provide design review of construction drawings, and assistance in the preparation of budgets, volume discounts, and extended warranties for their primary manufacturers.
UCC is a certified Woman-Owned Small Business and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE). Our mission is to provide service with emphasis on safety, quality and customer service.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page