PO Box 6407
CamNet Inc. provides:
- Managed IT Services for:
- Network Equipment
- Personnel Computers
- Network Monitoring
- Network Help Desk Operations
About The Vendor:
In many entities, IT resources are limited and can be quickly overwhelmed with routine activities such as backups, patches, security, and other common network requirements critical for the assurance of a sound network environment. To assist and support our clients, CamNet, Inc. has developed our own taste of Managed Services that leaves our clients confident in their network's integrity and reliant on our proactive approach to monitoring, servicing, and maintaining their environment for increased productivity and revenue. Put simply, CamNet, Inc.'s Managed Service options discover and fix problems before they negatively impact your business.
The results to our clients are:
- Reduced Costs
- 24/7/365 Monitoring
- Real-Time Reporting & Repair
- Minimized Downtime
- Network Reporting
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page