1902 N. Country Club Drive, Suite #10
Kelley Communications, Inc. provides:
- Two-Way Radio Systems both Portable and Mobile
- Sales and services including:
- System Engineering
About The Vendor:
Kelley Communications, Inc. offers solutions for all your vehicle and school two-way radio needs.
We provide system engineering, sales, installation and repair services. From basic maintenance to new system engineering, Kelley Communications provides for all your mobile and portable radio communications needs. We sell, service, install, program and maintain radio equipment from many different manufacturers, including Motorola/Vertex, Kenwood, Icom and Axiom/Hytera.
Kelley Communications has been providing communications solutions for businesses, governmental accounts and schools for over 25 years and can help you find the best product that fits your budgetary needs. We can also assist you with repeater service/rental or help with acquiring a FCC license so you can purchase your own repeater, which is more cost effective in the long term.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page
Standard Order Contract
|Process Type:||Standard Order|
Vendor DBA: Kelley Communications, Inc.