641 South Drew St.
Kary Environmental Services, Inc. provides:
- Hazardous materials management
- Materials disposal
- Vacuum truck services
- Household hazardous waste collection events
About The Vendor:
Kary Environmental Services, Inc. as an awarded vendor to MESC and the Mohave Membership holds a State of Arizona ROC licensed and is a permitted environmental contractor that has been providing environmental services to clients for over thirty-six years. Kary Environmental Services, Inc. was awarded a full range of hazardous materials management services to include Hazardous Material Containerization, Transportation and Disposal Services, Emergency Response, Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Collection Events statewide and Vacuum Truck Services for oil/water separators, fuel / oil tanks and other non-hazardous liquid management. KES has a local highly qualified environmental staff that includes field managers, supervisors, and technicians that are completely trained and Certified in the handling of HAZMAT that includes Chemical and Biological and Infectious Waste. KES looks forward to working with the MESC and you as members for all of your HAZMAT needs.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page