1860 W. University Drive
- Cloud computing
- Cloud services
- Cloud applications
- Cloud storage
- Designing, consulting, building and supporting of cloud infrastructures
- Cloud security consultation
- Data encryption
- Hardware and software are allowed but only as a total solution.
About The Vendor:
iT1's value-driven services include the design and implementation of customized industry transforming solutions. Our knowledge of leading trends in Cloud, Security, Communication and Infrastructure ensures you maximize the value of your IT investments. We align Cloud strategies with business requirements by understanding your needs, priorities and goals. This foundation allows us to bring your organization to the next level of efficiency and effectiveness. This process starts with a Cloud Workshop or Assessment to review architecture and application usage. Working with our strategic partners, we deliver a custom solution and implementation plan encompassing private, hybrid and public options to meet your unique needs. iT1 has implemented the NIST 800-171 compliance objectives (and associated updates in Security and Cloud) to conform to the strictest federal and public sector requirements to support your member organization in the most secure and efficient manner. Collectively, iT1's solutions enable your existing IT infrastructure to be more agile and efficient, while positioning it for a cloud enabled, dynamic and highly secure future.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page