2630 W. Buckeye Rd.
Auto Safety House, LLC. provides:
- Sales and service of new buses
- Sales and service of new commercial buses
- Sales and service of used school buses (any manufacturer)
- Sales and service of used Commercial Buses (any manufacturer)
- Leasing services are available with Daimler Truck Financial Services
About The Vendor:
Auto Safety House has been serving customers in Arizona since 1941. Our goal is to provide customers a superior buying experience through ethical transactions and consistent communications about expectations. Our business success is reliant on long term stable relationships with our customer base.
With company operated locations in Phoenix, Tucson and Holbrook, ASH provides a depth of parts and service support not offered by any other bus dealership.
We provide products and services that enable you to maintain and operate your vehicles and equipment in a safe and efficient manner. Our expertise includes: Buses (new and pre-owned, school and commercial), Lighting and Safety Equipment.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page