141 E. Palm Lane, Suite 206
Project Control, Inc. provides:
- Professional Project and Construction Services.
About The Vendor:
Since 1980, Project Control, Inc. (PCI) has provided total project development and construction management services exclusively for owners. Over our history, we have successfully delivered more than 500 projects valued at more than $4 billion.
When you team up with Project Control, we become your partner, managing projects as an extension to your staff, from the ground up. Although we do not perform architecture, engineering, or construction, our team members have diverse backgrounds in these fields which provide a depth of talent, creativity, innovation and technical skills required to successfully deliver a project.
We are a true owner's representative that coordinates and manages — on a day-to-day basis — all phases of your project, from planning, to programming, to design, to construction, and finally to occupancy. Whether you have defined the best design and construction practices within your organization, or you would like to leverage processes that we have developed, we will assure that all team members understand their roles and responsibilities and comply with the agreed to processes.
PCI Specializes in:
- Program Management
- Construction/Project Management
- Troubled Project Turnaround
- Facilities Management
- Constructability & Value Engineering
- Risk Management
- Staff Augmentation
- Facility Assessments
- Budget Development
- Schedule Development / Management
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page