4340 E. Indian School Road, Set 21-464
Facility Management Group provides:
- Project Management
- Construction Management
About The Vendor:
Project and Construction Management is what Facility Management Group (FMG) does every single day allover the state of Arizona. FMG's best service is our small, hands-on, partner level approach. Every single one of our clients works directly with a partner in the firm who has the ability to make immediate decisions on behalf of the company. We are small, nimble, and able to perform almost any professional consulting task our clients need.
Our most successful service beyond Project and Construction Management has been our Lifecycle Analysis study — FM4CAST. We have performed this study for more than 20 school districts and almost all of these clients used this tool to successfully pass a bond initiative.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page