3445 Peachtree, Ste. 1275
Kimco Facility Services, LLC. provides:
- Onsite custodial and janitorial services
- Daily porter services upon request
Regions: All - statewide
About The Vendor:
Kimco Services is a minority-owned, nation-wide provider of cleaning services for the commercial, healthcare, education, retail and, industrial sectors. We have the skills and experience needed to provide all your cleaning services needs. The Kimco team delivers great customer service, utilizing the latest cleaning processes and equipment, managed by a leading suite of technology, to ensure our clients' needs are met day in and out.
Kimco has more than 6,000 employees supported by a network of regional offices across the country. Our network allows Kimco to serve clients nation-wide while maintaining the local touch. We are where you need us to be, when you need us to be there.
Using a simple, yet systematic approach to cleaning, Kimco Services ensures that your facilities are cleaned to the standard you demand. Our proven combination of people, process, systems, and performance consistently delivers the outcomes you seek: safer, cleaner and healthier environments.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page