7135 E Camelback Rd. Ste 275
Energy Systems Design, Inc. provides:
- Mechanical engineering services
Regions: Mohave, Navajo, Apache Counties
About The Vendor:
Energy Systems Design, Inc. (ESD) is a cutting-edge team of mechanical, and plumbing engineers. They are committed to creative and technically innovative solutions and sustainable engineering design for every project. Long before it became imperative, they recognized the need to provide responsible energy conservation and alternative energy solutions. ESD is a member of the US Green Building Council and several of their Design Staff are LEED® Accredited Professionals.
Our goal is to meet the project needs of the MESC members and provide the most cost beneficial designs and solutions that are in your best interest. Though our experience encompasses an extensive range of project types, our approach is simple: sound engineering, cost effective design with ease of operation, flexibility for future growth and energy conscious design.
ESD has completed over 200 projects for various K-12 school districts, charter and private schools across Arizona. These projects have included new construction; remodeling and/or additions to existing facilities; energy analyses and studies; and site and infrastructure design. Facilities have included (but are not limited to) K-12 schools, gymnasium and performing arts buildings, aquatic centers, warehouse/maintenance facilities, vehicle maintenance facilities and administrative complexes.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page