2800 N Central Avenue, Ste 1010
Advanced Structural Engineering - KPFF provides:
- Structural engineering services
Regions: All - Statewide
About The Vendor:
Advanced Science & Engineering, Inc. dba Advanced Structural Engineering, Inc. also known as ASE.
ASE has continuously provided quality structural engineering services for numerous school districts throughout Arizona since 1964. The firm's experience includes the design of new educational facilities, additions, remodels, renovations, forensic and failure investigations, building assessments, peer reviews, preliminary cost estimates, specifications, construction administration, field observations, and Special Structural Inspections. Many of these projects have had stringent budgets and compressed construction schedules. Most have been repeat work for the same institutions. We understand that each institution has its own procedures and special requirements. Therefore, we adjust our work plan on each project in order to better serve the client's needs. Our designs take into account that working on existing campuses often imposes site constraints or scheduling adjustments in order to minimize disruption of on-going campus activities.
We have experience designing most types of educational facilities including:
- Athletic facilities and field houses
- Aquatic facilities
- Performing Arts facilities
- Lab facilities
- Renovation or conversion of existing buildings
- Miscellaneous tasks under open-end contract
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page