4600 East Washington Street, Suite 600
Wood Environment and Infrastructure Solutions, Inc.
(Formerly Amec Foster Wheeler Environmental & Infrastructure, Inc.) provides:
- Engineering services for
Regions: Coconino, Yavapai, Maricopa, Pinal, Gila, La Paz, Yuma, Pima, Santa Cruz, Cochise, Graham, Greenlee Counties
About The Vendor:
Wood Environment and Infrastructure Solutions, Inc. is providing solutions covering all aspects of engineering consulting services for electrical, chemical and mechanical. A full-service engineering firm, they have provided services to educational, municipal, state, federal and private organizations across Arizona since 1959. They have experts in the electrical, chemical and mechanical fields that deliver solutions that are cost effective, efficient, on schedule, dependable and environmentally conscious. Whether the need is for new construction, system renovations, asset management, or repairs - our electrical, HVAC and plumbing engineering work products afford clients with systems that are energy efficient, reliable and easy to maintain. Wood works hard to ensure every project meets the client's needs both now and for years to come. Contact Wood for all your chemical, mechanical and electrical engineering needs in Region 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7. (Coconino, Yavapai, Maricopa, Pinal, Gila, La Paz, Yuma, Pima, Santa Cruz, Cochise, Graham, and Greenlee counties).
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page