600 North 75th Ave
RWC Group provides:
- Vehicle and school bus monitoring systems
- Student and vehicle tracking systems
- Sales and services including:
- Installed total solutions
- Software renewals
- 24/7 Security Systems
- Safety Vision
- International on Command Connect
- Pana Pacific
About The Vendor:
RWC Group offers solutions for all your vehicle needs whether it be for a Truck, white fleet or school bus. Our solution will provide system monitoring, GPS, student and vehicle tracking system's needs. Systems are available from Seon, REI, 24/7 Security, Safety Vision, Rosco, International On-Command Connect, Velvac, Pana Pacific and Edulog. Our school bus video surveillance systems can help protect students and drivers while also protecting school districts in liability disputes. By documenting incidents and events and providing easily archived and retrieved video and audio files. Our GPS and vehicle tracking systems can also help you keep track of your entire fleet of buses and white fleet while also tracking student's whereabouts on buses and bus routes.
RWC offers many different ranges of products to meet the safety and budgetary needs of any school district or municipality. Our products, engineering, research and development and installers can design and install a complete vehicle monitoring and tracking system to meet your needs. RWC can also provide service repairs, programming, preventative maintenance, and software renewals for your existing systems.
RWC International's comprehensive array of services under this contract are offered at each of our 4 Arizona locations (Now operating 2 Phoenix locations, one Tucson location and the new Flagstaff Parts and Service Center) All RWC International Service Departments are fully staffed with highly qualified, factory-trained technicians, ASE Certified to accommodate every need, and are equipped with an extensive parts inventory. Sales, parts and Service are all offered under this contract.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page