1902 N. Country Club Dr. Ste. 10
Kelley Communications, Inc. provides:
- Vehicle and school bus monitoring systems
- Student and vehicle tracking systems
- Sales and services including:
- Installed total solutions
- Software renewals
- Apollo Video
- Eye3Data/Digital Strategies Inc.
- Gatekeeper Systems
- Robotics Technologies
- Safety Vision
- SAY Security Group/Mobile Witness
About The Vendor:
Kelley Communications, Inc. offers solutions for all your vehicle and school bus monitoring GPS, student and vehicle tracking systems needs. Systems are available from Apollo Video, Eye3Data/Digital Strategies Inc., Gatekeeper Systems, REI, Robotics Technologies, Safety Vision, Say Security Group/Mobile Witness and SEON.
Our school bus video surveillance systems can help protect students, personnel and property, by documenting incidents and events, and providing easily archived and retrieved video and audio files. Our GPS and vehicle tracking systems can help you keep track of your entire fleet and our student tracking systems account for every passenger.
With many manufacturers to choose from, there is a system to meet the safety and budgetary needs of any school district. Our expert system engineers and installers can design and install a complete vehicle monitoring and tracking system to meet your needs. Kelley Communications can also provide repairs, programming, preventative maintenance, and software renewals for your existing systems. Kelley Communications, Inc. has over 25 years of experience in working with school districts to provide school bus safety and communications solutions.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page