3000 Palmer Street
Education Logistics, Inc. provides:
- Transportation Management Software
- GPS Tracking
- Student Ridership Tracking
About The Vendor:
Education Logistics, Inc. (Edulog) has been providing transportation management systems to school districts and school transportation contractors since 1978. Our integrated solutions now include GPS/AVL, route planning and management, student ridership management, fleet maintenance/parts inventory, vehicle diagnostics and reporting, field trip management. In addition to software and hardware, Edulog offers training, implementation, equipment installation, consulting, and system hosting services.
Edulog's current focus is on integrating mobile devices to enhance connectivity and situational awareness between buses, transportation managers, schools, and the public. In particular, artificial intelligence developments in the areas of natural language processing and visual/geospatial machine learning are being used to create state-of-the-art data modeling and computation techniques that will solve problems confronting the pupil transportation industry.
The integration of advanced technology with the human experience formed through decades of service represents Edulog's promise: total solutions that guarantee a client's success through integration that is scalable, flexible, and proven.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page