1501 Research Park Drive
A-Check Global provides:
- Background investigative services including:
- Name Verification
- Multi-Jurisdictional Criminal History Record Searches
- Federal, National and International Investigative Capabilities
- Civil Record Searches
- Sex Offender Registration Searches
- Terrorist Database Searches
- Citizenship Verification
- Employment History Verification
- Military Service Verification
- Social Security Number Verification
- Credit Report Searches
- Driving and Department of Transportation Records Searches
- Education and Certification Verification
- Professional License Verification
- Reference Checks
About The Vendor:
A-Check Global provides domestic and global employment background check programs that include:
- Criminal and civil records checks
- Drug screening (DOT and Non-DOT)
- Instant detection products
- Education and employment verification
- License and certification verification
- Reference checks
- Social Security Number traces
- Credit checks
- E-Verify and Electronic form I-9 processing
- Motor vehicle records
- Sex offender registries
- Industry-specific compliance link searches and Assessments
Services are delivered online through A-Check Direct or through integration with ATS/HRIS systems. The company is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page