1440 W. University Dr.
CS&S Computer Systems, Inc. provides:
- Computer Software & Peripherals
About The Vendor:
Founded in 1987, CS&S Computer Systems, Inc. has maintained a reputation as one of Arizona's leading information technology providers. Our goal is to be a "One Stop Shop" for the business community's information technology needs. Whether you need service, components, a brandname or custom build PC, workstation or a server we can help.
Our Strategic Partnerships with Intel, HP, Lenovo, Cisco, Microsoft, Symantec, Sophos, MacAfee, and many other IT world known manufacturers exemplify our policy of providing only equipment that meets our strict quality standards. Our local warehouse facility, worldwide distribution agreements and reseller authorizations give us the ability to promptly provide a wide range of computers and related products at competitive prices.
CS&S values the relationship we have with Mohave, which date back to 1998. Our joint dedicated team made it possible to give Mohave members the best quality service possible at the best price.
Being an Mohave vendor since 1998 has attracted big name IT providers to want to work with us to tailor solutions to the members that are cost effective and within the guidelines that MESC has envisioned to benefit them.
We thank the member for choosing CS&S as their Mohave vendor and look to work with them for many years to come.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page