13771 N. Fountain Hills Blvd. #114-182
Technology Coordinators, LLC provides:
- Professional Consulting Services for Utility and Energy.
About The Vendor:
Technology Coordinators has been providing pre and/or post technology investment advocacy services to schools since 1999. These services are designed to assist our clients in fulfilling their mission by maximizing the efficiency of their technologies while minimizing financial impact.
With the renewed interest in energy efficiency and production technologies of the last decade, we have seen an increased demand for quality feasibility studies, design guidance, RFP consultation, contract negotiation assistance, vendor oversight, quality control inspections, performance audits and under performing contract mitigations which may include, but not be limited to: school district reimbursements pursuant to A.R.S. 15-213.01(j)(2).
We continually refine our services to provide results that are second to none in quality, detail and value. In addition to helping our clients understand the economic outcome from the technologies; they also identify the bottom line of every utility rate plan available ensuring maximum financial performance of their utility accounts and ultimately, the investment itself. To achieve this outcome, we have become experts in our client’s utility rate plans and developed close working relationships with those providers.
Our support of schools is unwavering and we try to help where we can. Our staff works hard everyday to reflect this commitment!
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page