4340 E. Indian School Road, Set 21-464
Facility Management Group provides:
- Maintenance consulting
- Utility consulting
- Energy consulting
- Facility consulting
About The Vendor:
Facility Management Group is a professional consultancy specializing in Facility Management planning, analysis, and implementation. The key to our success as Project Managers and integrators of Special Projects is our understanding of and sensitivity to the dynamic relationship between Staff, Community, Administration, and the Governing Board.
As Arizona school and government construction and program management consultants, the relevant history, knowledge and experience of our team is significantly greater than any other team currently in the industry. In the past 5 years, the Facility Management Group Team has been selected to be consultants for school districts across the state for facility analysis, construction, and energy related programs.
Facility Management Group's primary mission is to remain focused on the group to whom we feel we have the most responsibility — school districts, public entities, and the communities they serve. By creating projects that reduce energy costs and by helping public entities become more aware of their facility's needs, we can contribute to a better quality environment while stretching the value of meager budgets. We endeavor to work responsibly every day, being particularly mindful of our client's budget constraints so that future generations of these communities can be proud of their facilities.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page