17621 N. 25th Avenue
Fire Security Electronics and Communications, Inc. provides:
- Security Alarm and Access Control
- Fire alarms
- Fire Alarm Testing, Inspection, Repairs and Improvements
- Central Reporting and Monitoring
- Video Surveillance
- Multimedia Presentation Systems
- Television Signal Distribution Systems
- Permanent Sound Systems for Buildings
- Building and Campus Intercommunication Systems
- Master Clocks
About The Vendor:
Since 1980, Fire Security Electronics & Communications, Inc. has specialized in all aspects of Fire Alarm, Access Control, and Intrusion Detection, including Consulting, Sales, Installation, Service, and Repair. FSEC can provide cost-effective, high quality special systems solutions in every level of education and government installations for new construction and improvement applications.
Using the best technology available, we are dedicated to providing honest, reliable, and timely services to our customers. We are proud of our track record for quality installations while meeting on-budget and on-time requirements.
FSEC's Corporate Office is located in North Phoenix for service to all metro Phoenix and Northern Arizona locations. While our Southern Office located in Tucson, services Southern Arizona.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page