2065 W. Obispo Ste. 101
Benson Systems provides:
- Security Alarm and Access Control
- Video Surveillance
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Fire Alarm testing, Inspection, Repairs and Improvements
- Central Reporting and Monitoring Services
- Facility Automation Systems
- Multimedia Presentation Systems
- Television Signal Distribution Systems
- Permanent Sound Systems for Buildings
- Building and Campus Intercommunication Systems
- Master Clocks
About The Vendor:
Benson Systems is a provider of Alarm, Access Control, Video Surveillance, Fire Systems and associated applications. The company offers a complete suite of services including Design, Installation, Support and Maintenance. By understanding the needs and challenges of the entire Educational Community, Benson Systems is excellently positioned to provide essential Security and Life Safety services.
With a continued investment program in people, complimented by the latest Security & Life Safety technologies, Benson Systems will help you make a better-informed decision for solutions and budgets. We pride ourselves in being a company that always listens to our customers. We are able to continually deploy solutions that provide a level of security and safety that helps protect and secure the lives of your Students and The Faculty at your schools and buildings.
Our true customer-centric philosophy and core values extend from many years in the business. A Private ownership advantage continually endorses our employees to do the right thing every time for the entire Educational Community. We are unique and effective in the way we provide services and support. Our Security and Life Safety delivery mechanisms, each have their own industry specific experts and champions, always providing schools with a very qualified resource for any security and life safety application.
We have the pedigree and all the necessary credentials to help you make a more informed decision about your next Security and Life Safety need.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page