1215 4th Avenue, Suite 1500
Apex Learning provides:
- Online Courseware, Blended Learning and Instructional Services
About The Vendor:
Apex Learning puts rigorous, standards-based curriculum within reach for all students from those struggling to those capable of acceleration so they are prepared for the next course, the next stage in their education, work, and life. More learning happens with Apex Learning because students are actively involved in their learning. A wide variety of supports and learning activities engage students in developing deeper understanding of the content.
School districts select Apex Learning Comprehensive Courses in core subjects, languages, Advanced Placement, CTE, and electives for original credit and credit recovery, and Apex Learning Adaptive Tutorials to provide instructional resources that increase student achievement and high-stakes exam scores.
During the 2015 - 2016 school year, there were more than three million enrollments in Apex Learning curriculum. Headquartered in Seattle, Apex Learning is accredited by AdvancEd and its courses are approved for National Collegiate Athletic Association eligibility.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page