75 Mill St.
S&S Worldwide provides:
- Sports & P.E. Equipment
- Adapted PE Equipment
- Outdoor Sporting and Fitness Products
- Fitness & Strength Training Equipment
- Coaching Supplies
- Resource Books for Physical Education
- Resource Books for Adapted Physical Activity
- Solutions for Physical Activity
- Field & Playground Equipment
- Permanently mounted indoor or outdoor scoreboards
- Permanently mounted bleachers
- Lockers for team locker rooms
- Outdoor site furnishings (e.g. picnic benches, park benches, trash receptacles, bike racks and BBQ grills)
- Sports field fencing, dugouts and permanent backstops
- Traffic barricades
- Concession Operations
- Sports flooring, any type, including dance
- Uniforms, including sports, band, cheer, spirit-line and dance
About The Vendor:
S&S Worldwide has been providing schools and youth organizations across the country solutions for their programs for over 110 years. Family owned and operated, they carry over 4,500 products in the areas of sports, physical education, instructional resources and curriculum, adapted PE, and fitness. Exceptional customer service – offering product recommendations, free resources, and 100% satisfaction & support for purchased products – is one of many reasons S&S has been in business for more than a century.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page