5412 E. Calle Cerritos
Norcon Industries, Inc. provides:
- Athletic equipment
About The Vendor:
Norcon Industries'ties in Arizona date back to 1917. Although our name has changed, continual family ownership and our commitment to providing the best products and service to the schools, local tribes, churches and municipalities of Arizona remains the same as our founders. We have searched out the best factory partners and suppliers and have teamed with them to provide superior quality products at the best prices. Since 1992 we have been fortunate to be providing many of our products through Mohave Contracts. Our Sales staff is well versed in all products and due diligence required of school purchases. As an added value, Norcon will perform no-charge site visits in order to fulfill your requests and product applications. Finally our delivery and installation teams will focus and commit to your project deadlines.
From a newly planned elementary school to the largest new or renovated gymnasium, Norcon can outfit your facility with the best sports equipment. Built-in athletic equipment by Draper, Bison, Spalding Sports Imports and PW Athletic can be coordinated with storage equipment and furniture by Art Metal and Penco. Gym floor covers and padding by M. Putterman and Promats will protect your facility and more importantly, your players and team seating and benches by Sturdisteel and L.A. Steelcraft will give your facility that professional look. If you have an athletic facility be it indoor or out, you can find what you need on Norcon's Sports Eqipment and Storage contract.
Norcon's long and loyal factory relationships allow our products to include extended warranties. We are committed to efficiency and technological advances in order to provide superior service to the state of Arizona.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page