5412 E. Calle Cerritos
Norcon Industries, Inc. Industries, Inc. provides:
- Theater Draperies
- Fire Curtains
- Rigging Equipment and Control Systems
- Lighting Equipment and Control Systems
- Automated Hoist Systems
- Choral and Band Risers
- Portable Stages
- Sound Isolation Rooms
- Acoustical Systems
- Drama Box
- Stage Classroom Training Equipment
- Portable Garment Rack
- Portable Make-up Station
- Inflatable Shells
- Free Rigging and Curtain Inspections
- Stagecraft Industries
- National Public Seating
- Staging Concepts
About The Vendor:
Norcon Industries' ties in Arizona date back to 1917. Although our name has changed, continual family ownership and our commitment to providing the best products and service to the schools, local tribes, churches and municipalities of Arizona remains the same as our founders.
We have searched out the best factory partners and suppliers and have teamed with them to provide superior quality products at the best prices. Our Sales staff is well versed in all products and due diligence required of school purchases. As an added value, Norcon will perform no-charge site visits to fulfill your requests and product applications. Finally, our delivery and installation teams will focus and commit to your project deadlines.
Under contract #16R-NSTA-0414, Norcon provides a full array of portable choral risers and portable staging to go with any type of stage curtain that you can imagine. Teamed with Stagecraft Industries, for over 30 years we have been providing stage curtains and equipment. From service and installation to no cost safety inspections, we will meet your staging needs.
Due to our determination and hard work we are proud to announce that we are also partnering with National Public Seating, Staging Concepts and AMTAB to provide all the staging equipment our customers require. Through our new partners we have added some exciting products, including sound isolation rooms, acoustical systems, drama boxes, portable garment racks, and portable make-up stations.
Norcon's long and loyal factory relationships allow our products to include extended warranties. We are committed to efficiency and technological advances to provide superior service to the state of Arizona.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page