5670 S 40th Street, Suite 1
TCH Southwest provides:
- Lock sets
- Door trim
- Exit devices
- Electronic access devices
About The Vendor:
TCH Southwest, a full service Commercial Door, Frame and Hardware company in downtown Phoenix, the Arizona branch of Twin City Hardware Company. Twin City Hardware Company of Minneapolis/St Paul has been in business for over 130 years. With our longevity in the security and hardware industry, we have relationships built over time, that positions us to bring experience, know-how, and a substantial list of major manufacturers products to the Mohave members, at a substantial savings.
With tens of thousands of items available from manufacturers such as Stanley/ BEST, Von Duprin, Precision, LCN, Schlage, Kaba, Falcon, Marks, Dorma, and many more, our long list of manufacturers and deep discounts in our Mohave contract ensures we have what you need, priced right, and when you need it. This also includes Automatic Door Operators, Sliding doors, Key Management systems, Access Control, and many other solutions for your door or hardware needs.
We perform on-site assessments, surveys, training and quotes, free-of-charge, to help you identify replacement needs, or strategies for future needs. We want to become your trusted facilities security adviser and vendor. TCH Southwest is here to work together with your organization, from the smallest part repair or replacement, to complete school, campus or district rekeys, hardware, or door replacements, we are here to help.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page