402 W. Gemini Drive
Ultimate Shade Alternatives, Inc. provides:
- Pre-engineered Fabric Shade Structures
- Pre-configured Shade Structures
- Custom Shade Structures
- Design Services
About The Vendor:
Our dedicated, in-house team of shade experts is committed to delivering the highest quality products and exceptional customer service – at the most economical prices. Our dedicated, AZ Based shade team “owns” every step of your project, from the first communication through warranty support.
Our use of Sun Studies determines the type of shade systems and orientation for maximum shade coverage. Our Certified Engineers ensure that construction meets/exceeds current Building and Safety Codes. Wind load requirements are met without removal of our canopies.
Performed by our Certified Welders right here in our Tempe facility giving us 100% control over quality and production timeframes.
Our team of seasoned, installation professionals handles every aspect of your project. We do not outsource the installation of your project giving us complete control over the quality and timing of the installation.
We are a woman-owned and run business and proud of our 10+ year Arizona heritage. Our continued, referral based growth allows us to employ more Arizonians and keep tax dollars in AZ to invest back into AZ school systems. A Win-Win for All
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page
Standard Order Contract
|Process Type:||Standard Order|
Promotional Pricing for Shade Canopy Replacement and Mobilization - Expires 8/30/16
(Click on image below to download full promotional PDF)
Vendor DBA: Desert Sails, LLC