7931 E. Pecos Rd #160
Play It Safe Playgrounds and Park Equipment provides:
- Fabric Shade Structures from Superior Shade
About The Vendor:
Where fun, quality, safety and service come together to create the best playgrounds and park areas in Arizona!
It is our mission to provide the highest quality playground, park and recreation products and services in Arizona. We represent only those manufacturers committed to using the highest quality materials, an unwavering commitment to safety, as well as a desire to lead their respective industries in service, craftsmanship and innovation. Additionally, we've given preference to manufacturers whose manufacturing processes meet or exceed best practices for Environmental Stewardship. These committed manufacturers, teamed with Play it Safe Playgrounds, can provide your best resource available for designing and building your unique playground or recreational environment.
Let the trained specialists at Play It Safe Playgrounds help you with the planning process by providing a free site and needs assessment. Our design team can bring your shade structure to life with our drawings to help you visualize your project. In addition, engineered drawings are always available once the project is underway to assist with permit submittals. Whether the customer does the legwork or requests our help, Play It Safe works hard to ensure the process is as smooth as possible. We make it our business to provide full service from project start to finish and beyond.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page