4330 N. Campbell Ave. #268
WSM Architects, Inc. provides:
- Architectural Design and related services for:
Regions: Region 7 only (Pima, Santa Cruz, Cochise, Graham and Greenlee counties.)
About The Vendor:
WSM Architects, Inc. specializes in architecture for educational, governmental and other public facilities. Our staff's experience extends over the last 35 years in Arizona ranging from smaller repairs to major renovations to brand new facilities. We have completed hundreds of public projects that involve programming, phasing, public interaction, and engaged active user groups, completed within tight time frames and fixed budgets. When our projects have extensive stakeholder involvement, we enjoy and believe the collaborative process contributes greatly to a successful project.
WSM also has in-house LEED accredited professionals and an ICC Certified Plans Examiner to help with building code interpretations and improved quality control. We work with you to identify opportunities, develop effective cost models, and help you make relevant, informed decisions that will enhance the sustainability of your facility. Our design team remains involved from planning through construction and final warranty.
Maintaining service and safety are critical. Many of our projects were in continuous operation during construction, with high traffic areas, often with children onsite.
WSM has a commitment to continuous learning. We invest in ongoing training to ensure that your project will benefit from our staff's technical skills and ability to actively listen and provide solutions.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page