936 Curie Drive
Direct online order contract.
Textbook Warehouse provides:
- New textbooks and materials
- Used textbooks and materials
- Supplemental textbooks and materials
- Test preparation materials from multiple publishers
About The Vendor:
Textbook Warehouse is excited to work with the Mohave Educational Services Cooperative! We are here to meet your needs; customer satisfaction is our primary goal. We will provide you with quality books, great pricing, and excellent customer service as a guarantee. We sell K-12 reconditioned textbooks, workbooks, and teacher editions. Our workbooks have never been issued and are in "like new" condition. We also sell new Paperback Classics and Reference Materials, new from the publisher, at discounted prices as well. We purchase books having resale value and recycle or donate the remaining inventory.
We have a rewards program you can join to earn points for every dollar spent on Textbooks, Workbooks, Teacher Editions, and New Products. You can choose how to redeem your points: with credit toward a future order, gift cards for school supplies from vendors like Walmart and Office Depot, or you can choose supplies like book tape, book plates and v-carts. This is an extra way for us to show how much we appreciate you. We look forward to working with you and we are always here to help!
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page
Textbooks Test Preparation Materials contract.
|User Guide:||Textbook Warehouse-User_Guide.pdf|
Vendor DBA: Textbook Warehouse, LLC