22222 N. 22nd Avenue
General Acrylics provides:
- Installation of tennis courts, pickleball, and other sports courts
- Striping of basketball courts
- Tennis nets
About The Vendor:
Since 1987, General Acrylics, Inc. has become the leading tennis sports courts contractor in Arizona and the entire Southwest region. Our motto "See the Difference" signifies our commitment to providing reliable products and quality installations, performed with integrity and to the customer's satisfaction. Jonnie Deremo has always ensured that General Acrylics is a leader in the sports construction industry by continuing to developing innovative products, applications and construction methods. Following these goals, principles and providing industry leadership has made General Acrylics the most sought after contractor in our field of construction
General Acrylics, Inc. has always operated under the philosophy of providing our customers the best products and service with a fair price. We feel that we can provide customers in our area with better service than our competition because of our location, company size and our company goals. Tennis and sports courts are our business, not just a sideline. Since 1987, we have seen fifteen or more tennis and sports courts contractors come and go. The price that our customers pay for our services is justified by the quality of the completed project, the service they receive, and the comfort of knowing that, if there is a problem, we will still be here to honor our warranty. Based on these principles, this guarantees "added value".
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page