1850 E. Northrop Blvd.
Direct online order contract.
CDW Government provides:
- Computer hardware
- Computer software
- Computer peripherals
- Consulting services
- Staff of highly skilled personnel dedicated specifically to the education marketplace
Visit Mohave's dedicated website at http://www.cdwg.com/mohave_esc to view contract pricing. Log in is required for reviewing pricing and ordering. See the CDWG user guide for more details.
Office Supplies and Furniture
Networking , Cellular and Telecommunication Services.
Laptops, desktops, and servers from: Apple, CLH, CS&S, DakTech, NTROX and Zenet.
About The Vendor:
CDW-G is a leading provider of technology solutions to K-12. The company's dedicated account managers help customers choose the right technology products and services to turn an education vision into reality, by supporting the entire learning environment from BYOD to lecture capture and digital content.
The company's solutions architects and engineers offer expertise in designing customized solutions, while its advanced technology engineers assist customers with the implementation and long-term management of those solutions. Areas of focus include notebooks, desktops, printers, servers and storage, unified communications, security, wireless, power and cooling, networking, software licensing and mobility solutions. For more information, visit www.CDWG.com.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page
Direct Order Contract
Computer Software & Peripherals Audio/Visual Equipment
|User Guide:||CDWG User Guide|
|Process Type:||Direct Order|
Vendor DBA: CDW Government