17350 North Hartford Drive
CCS Presentation Systems provides audio visual products and services for:
- Training/Meeting Rooms
- Media Centers
- Performing Arts Centers
- Athletic Facilities
In addition, CCS' full-time staff offers:
- Design Engineering
- Plus, CCS has a highly qualified team of education account representatives that are former educators.
Office Supplies and Furniture
Networking , Cellular and Telecommunication Services.
About The Vendor:
One of the country's top commercial integrators, CCS Presentation Systems serves customers in the corporate, government and education markets. CCS provides full service integration, installation, training and maintenance of audio and video equipment including flat panel displays, digital projectors, interactive whiteboards, room control systems and more. CCS' staff consists of experienced sales executives, systems engineers, programmers, project managers, audio engineers, video conferencing specialists, trainers and more than 20 full time installers. CCS can provide high-quality, on-time project installations of any size in the most demanding of environments - board rooms, conference rooms, training centers, educational facilities, classrooms, command/control centers and more. In addition, having completed over 10,000 classroom installations in the past few years and trained more than 15,000 end users, CCS is a true leader in the education market.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page
Direct Order Contract
Computer Software & Peripherals Audio/Visual Equipment
|User Guide:||CCS Presentation Systems User Guide|
|Process Type:||Direct Order|
Vendor DBA: CCS Presentation Systems