7858 Industrial Parkway
Direct online order and direct order contract.
Junior Library Guild provides:
- Library books and media
- Professional development
- Classroom book sets
- Audio/video materials
- Periodical subscriptions
- Services such as MARC, anti-theft, binding, and cataloging for K-12.
- Titles are warehouse clearance and number of titles may be limited.
About The Vendor:
Junior Library Guild – We can help with your toughest collection development challenges.
Let Junior Library Guild be your virtual staff! Help with collection development is just the beginning. We offer a variety of services including MARC records, shelf-ready processing, and more.
Your Junior Library Guild membership brings you hardcover books all year long. With your membership you guarantee that you will continue to receive great new books even if your budget decreases. Shipping is always free.
Difficulty selecting certain genres?
Stymied by sports? Boggled by biographies? We'll help you assemble a mix of Reading Categories (for example, Easy Reading for early elementary students or Fantasy/Science Fiction for middle or high schoolers) that will be a perfect fit for your library.
Demand for the newest materials?
JLG editors make their selections before books are published. That means you get only the newest books. And because you're a member, you get them first.
All Mohave Members receive 6 FREE BOOKS per Category and either, Free Customized Marc Records OR 50% discount on shelf-ready processing.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page
Direct Order contract.
Library books and related products.
|Process Type:||Direct Order|
Vendor DBA: Junior Library Guild