1230 Macklind Ave
Direct Online and Direct Order Contract.
- Library Books and Other Media
- Reference Books
- Professional Development
- Classroom Book Sets
About The Vendor:
Family owned since 1974, Booksource is the premier vendor of K-12 classroom literature. In addition to providing a wide selection of classic and contemporary trade book titles for single or bulk order buys, Booksource has been developing literature collections for classroom libraries for the K-12 educational market for 30 years.
Included with competitive pricing and free shipping, Booksource provides free added-value services such as: recommendations from title experts, set sorting, individualized custom booklists, collection labels, book baskets and book bins for qualifying orders, and unlimited utilization of our web-based tools, Classroom Organizer and Teacher Resources. Booksource strives to make every customer experience as simple as possible. Book orders arrive organized according to the needs of their respective educators, ready to distribute to classrooms with the utmost ease.
It is our mission at Booksource to put the best possible books in the hands of students to promote literacy. Whether implementing Arizona Reading Standards or creating custom collections based on the unique needs of your classroom, Booksource has the experience and expertise to ensure the educators we serve have the titles and tools they need for a successful classroom library.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page
Direct Order contract.
Library books and related products.
|Process Type:||Direct Order|
Vendor DBA: Booksource