6745 Lenox Center Ct., Ste. 300
Varsity Fashion Brands provides:
- Custom and In-Stock Uniforms
- Personnel Uniform Items
Athletic and Sports Equipment not specifically identified in the solicitation
About The Vendor:
Varsity Spirit Fashion is the leader in our industry nation-wide as well as internationally. All Varsity employees are highly skilled/trained sales representatives who are well qualified in taking care of all your sales needs, questions or concerns. Varsity was begun in 1974, therefore we have over 41 years' experience in this industry.
Varsity Spirit Fashion manufactures "custom-made" garments (uniforms), per order for Cheer, Dance and Drill teams. We also carry an assortment of "In-Stock" items, such as undergear, rain jackets, campwear, dancewear, etc., and many of these "In-Stock" items are customizable. We have our own line of Varsity brand shoes, as well as Nike cheer shoes. We also carry Capezio, Bloch and Gotta Flurt dance shoes. We have custom and In-Stock bags, which can be customized. Custom and In-Stock warm-ups, accessories, poms, megaphones, spirit signs, gloves and bows.
Every squad member is measured individually to ensure a proper fit. Every uniform is cut and assembled specifically to the measurements of each squad member. Once the uniforms are completed and shipped, the Varsity sales representatives return to check the uniforms' fit. The initial measurements should be accurate to avoid requiring a second fitting or alterations, but sometimes things happen, so if uniforms need to be altered, etc., this will be taken care of by your local Varsity sales rep! Our sales representatives make their services available at any time, for your convenience. The customers' satisfaction is our main goal!
Live it. Breathe it. Wear it. Be it. Varsity Spirit Fashion
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page