14131 N. Rio Vista Blvd. Ste. 1
Universal Athletic Provides:
- Athletic Clothing
- Accessories for Sports and Cheer Teams
Athletic and Sports Equipment not specifically identified in the solicitation
About The Vendor:
Universal Athletic is a sporting goods company specializing in team and individual sports. Our company started business in 1971 in Bozeman, MT and now services schools, cities, state, and individual team sporting goods needs in 8 states reaching from Canada to Mexico.
Our Mohave contract benefits all users by not only having the most current uniforms and brands available at competitive pricing, we also have sales people covering and living in every region in the State of Arizona.
Universal Athletic is not just a Catalog, just like Mohave is not just a Purchasing Agency; we are here to provide you with the best product and on site representation and service. We will be there from the Start to the Finish.
Wear uniforms that are produced by the same Manufactures that you see on television on Saturday and Sundays. Let Universal provide you with that quality product and exceptional service for all of your programs.
The time is NOW for you to join the Mohave/Universal Athletic Team! You will be receiving the best products, best service, best pricing, and dealing with a company that is part of your communities and state.
GET THE GEAR!
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page