303 Centennial Drive
Direct online order contract.
Sterling Computer Corporation provides:
- Computer hardware
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Presentation equipment & accessories
About The Vendor:
Sterling is a technology solution Value-Added Reseller Plus (VAR+) with partnerships that include Dell Technologies, CISCO, HPE, VMware, Fortinet and over 1,800 other vendors, giving K-12 and Public Libraries access to unlimited technology resources. Sterling has provided solutions Client to Cloud, for Educational institutions across the country over the last two decades. Sterling is an E-Rate eligible partner with a dedicated education team and expert certified engineering staff, providing IT solutions across client, data center, security, managed services, and cloud. Offering complimentary assessments, Sterling will be a resource to districts network strategy to maintain optimal security and access, with scalability for the future. For solutions that require multiple vendors, order with one PO and one complete shipment. The Sterling Client Services division provides laser engraving, asset tagging, imaging, Break/Fix, and many other services to manage costs and save IT departments time. The Sterling team can also install all infrastructure and work with your in-house IT department to achieve a customized, out of the box solution that fits your leverages funding to preserve budget to meet needs and timeline.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page
Direct Order Contract
Online Source for Computer Hardware, (including recertified and refurbished), Peripherals, Software, A/V Equipment, Accessories and Service
|User Guide:||Sterling Computers Corporation User Guide|
|Process Type:||Direct Order|
Vendor DBA: Sterling Computers Corporation