2185 W. Pecos Rd. Suite 9
Direct online order contract.
Safari Micro, Inc. provides:
- Computer hardware
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- Presentation equipment & accessories
About The Vendor:
How Can Safari Micro help Mohave Members?
- Computers: Laptops, Tablets, Desktops and Servers
- Networking, Storage, System parts, etc.
- Peripherals, Printers and Supplies
- Software and Software Virtualization
- Audio Visual equipment
A team of 8 dedicated representatives stands ready to provide Mohave members concierge like service for any needs that arise.
- Nearly 1 million product SKU's
- Hard-to-find products
- Researching, sourcing, and servicing
Safari Micro offers Mohave members the widest selection of products at Mohave-guaranteed low prices. Your highly-skilled team works hard to provide you effective IT solutions. So, whether your needs are small or large, we will guide you to the best solution!
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page
Direct Order Contract
Online Source for Computer Hardware, (including recertified and refurbished), Peripherals, Software, A/V Equipment, Accessories and Service
|User Guide:||SafariMicro User Guide|
|Process Type:||Direct Order|
Vendor DBA: Safari Micro, Inc