P.O. Box 3765
Scholastic Library Publishing, Inc. provides:
- Titles from their publishing companies:
- Children’s Book Press
- Weston Woods
- Book Services for:
- MARC Book Automation
- Catalog Cards
- Bar Code
- Reading Program Services
- Theft Detection
About The Vendor:
Scholastic Library Publishing, a Division of Scholastic, creates a multitude of products, both in print and online, for the school and public library market under the imprints of Children’s Press®, Franklin Watts®, and Online Subscriptions. Children’s Press® offers primarily non-fiction series for elementary and middle schools, while Franklin Watts® focuses on non-fiction for the high school market. In addition, we offer Online subscriptions for Scholastic GO!, TrueFlix, FreedomFlix, ScienceFlix, Scholastic Teachables, and Watch & Learn Library.
Scholastic Library Publishing is committed to providing the educational community with high quality instructional materials that are curriculum-aligned and help children to become lifelong learners.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page
Direct Order contract.
Library books and related products.
|Process Type:||Direct Order|
Vendor DBA: Scholastic Library Publishing, Inc