PO Box 398166
ABDO Publishing Company provides:
- Published titles and database subscriptions
from their ABDO Zoom for:
- Early Childhood Education Books
- Elementary Education Books
- Secondary Education Books
- Quality Paperbacks
- Interactive Books
- Database Subscriptions
- Other book services:
- MARC Book Automation
- Catalog Cards
- Bar Code
- Reading Program Services
- Theft Detection
About The Vendor:
ABDO has been setting the bar high for providing quality books to schools and libraries across the country and around the world, since 1985. The company is known throughout the industry for its excellence in both reading materials and customer service. ABDO books contain high-quality text features, including a table of contents, glossary and index, timelines and maps, diagrams and sidebars, full-color photos and captions, primary source materials, and more. Each book is leveled using grade-appropriate language to promote reading success and designed to be visually appealing to young readers.
ABDO has over 6,000 eBooks that are a great way to view our library bound titles as an electronic resource. They are available as downloads or as collections hosted by Abdo Digital. Hosted eBooks allow Site-wide simultaneous access for unlimited users. All ABDO eBooks have easy direct or OPAC access options.
ABDO Digital offers four Web-hosted PreK-Grade 2 ABDO Zoom databases. All of our databases feature hundreds of articles for young researcher and unique online content with current updated information.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page
Direct Order contract.
Library books and related products.
|Process Type:||Direct Order|
Vendor DBA: ABDO Publishing Company