P.O. Box 10126
A & H Painting, Inc. provides:
- Exterior / Interior and other coating applications
- Painting & coating for water treatment plants
- New/Repaints for fire stations with LEED Green Building Certifications
- Dunn Edwards
- Sherwin Williams
- PPG Industries
- One product price (each) for:
About The Vendor:
A & H Painting Inc. benefits to Mohave Members under contract:
A & H Painting, Inc. has been servicing Government Entities & Schools in Arizona for the past 17 years. Because A & H Painting is 100% focused on maintenance contracts, we can provide our customers with unique benefits not normally offered in our industry.
✓ Flexibility under budget – Mohave Members can schedule their projects any time of the year without affecting their budgets. We offer the flexibility to complete painting projects during evenings, weekends, holidays at no additional cost. We have successfully completed numerous school painting projects while the schools were in session and several State Buildings and Arizona city facilities without interrupting regular operations.
✓ Reliability – All of our work is self-performed to guarantee all customers will receive top quality products and finishes. A & H Painting, Inc. is committed to supporting education in Arizona.
✓ Metropolitan Phoenix – Under the Mohave contract, we are able to perform work in the following Arizona towns and cities: Avondale; Buckeye; Casa Grande; Cave Creek; Chandler; Coolidge; El Mirage; Fountain Hills; Gilbert; Glendale; Goodyear; Guadalupe; Litchfield Park; Mesa; Paradise Valley; Peoria; Phoenix; Queen Creek; Scottsdale; Surprise; Tempe; Tolleson; and Youngtown.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page