P.O. Box 100
Stanbury Uniforms, Inc. provides:
- Custom Band Uniforms
Athletic and Sports Equipment not specifically identified in the solicitation
About The Vendor:
For over 95 years, Stanbury Uniforms, Inc. has been a major manufacturer of marching band uniforms. Stanbury is now a member of Varsity Brands, LLC family of companies with over 200 manufacturing personnel that take great pride in providing superior American‐made uniforms to bands and drum corps of all sizes.
Through our Mohave contract, we provide free design services, which include the support of our exclusive designer, Brent Becker, who has created designs for some of the top groups in the country. Stanbury also provides free sample uniforms to all Mohave customers, which allow school bands and administrators the ability to make an informed decision on the look and feel of the band uniforms.
Our regional consultants throughout the country are ready to assist you in every step of your uniform purchase. They will help you with everything from design, fabric selection, trim, buttons, etc. Stanbury offers a complete line of Xtreme Dri fabrics, which include modern technology (moisture-wicking) and are available in an array of vivid colors.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page