3030 South 7th Street
Ace Asphalt of Arizona, Inc. provides:
- GuardTop Ultra
About The Vendor:
Since 1966, we have earned the trusted reputation as being the authority on the construction, renovation, and preservation of parking lots and other paved surfaces. We are the largest company of our kind in the Southwest.
Ace has been an awarded contractor for asphalt paving work through Mohave from 2000 and has the experience of thousands of public works projects. We have dedicated our years of experience in developing systems, talented honest people, and tools to ensure compliance and consistency in meeting all procurement rules and procedures. As a result, many public works clients have put their trust in us as the lowest priced responsive and responsible bidder statewide for decades.
At Ace Asphalt, we don't just build surfaces. We build trust.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page