14325 N 79th Street
- Sales and Installation
- Refinishing and Repair Hardwood Gym & Stage Floors
About The Vendor:
Arizona Gym Floors, LLC has been a Mohave vendor since 1997 initially with their parent company, Superior Floor Co, Inc.
Arizona Gym Floors, LLC, specializes in wood and synthetic gym floors, new installations, repair of existing floors, sanding & refinishing, and yearly screening and recoating.
All of Arizona Gym Floors, LLC's work qualifies for a continuing warranty. Once a new floor is installed, sanded, refinished, or screened and recoated; the entire floor is warranted against defects.
Arizona Gym Floors, LLC frequently is awarded work every year from repeat satisfied customers. Please refer to the Arizona Gym Floors web site for references and feel free to contact anyone to see what the Arizona Gym Floors difference is.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page