623 S Perry Lane
SiteOne Landscape Supply, LLC provides:
- Irrigation and landscaping products statewide
- Delivery services to: Coconino, Gila, Maricopa, Mohave, Pima, Pinal and Yavapai counties
- Bulk material (aggregate, rock, and soil) product deliveries to Maricopa and Pinal counties.
About The Vendor:
SiteOne Landscape Supply (NYSE: SITE) is the only national wholesale distributor of landscape supplies in the United States and has a growing presence in Canada. Through an expansive network of over 500 branch locations and e-commerce website, SiteOne offers a comprehensive selection of more than 100,000 SKUs, including irrigation supplies; fertilizer and control products, landscape accessories, nursery goods, hardscapes, outdoor lighting, and ice melt products. The company's team of industry experts also provide complimentary, value-added consultative services to support customer operations and business growth.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page