8444 Westpark Drive, Ste. 800
immixTechnology Inc provides:
- Workforce management and timekeeping solutions through their subcontractor, Kronos, Inc.
- Offerings include:
- Time and attendance
- TeleStaff for Public Safety
- FMLA tracking
- Human Resource and Payroll Solutions
- ACA reporting
About The Vendor:
immixTechnology is pleased to offer Mohave Members access to Kronos Time and Attendance Software, SaaS, Hardware products and Services.
Kronos, Inc. is the global leader in workforce management solutions including time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, accruals, HR and payroll, and labor analytics. Kronos Inc.s' Public Sector customers benefit from a Kronos solution by:
- Controlling Labor Costs — Optimize operational efficiencies by accurately tracking employee work and leave time, managing one of your largest and most controllable expenditures — labor;
- Minimizing Compliance Risks — Improve adherence to a wide array of labor laws and union policies while having real-time visibility to dollars spent on discretionary overtime;
- Improving Workforce Productivity — Increase employee satisfaction by automating manual workforce processes and offering a self-service environment;
- Increasing accountability and transparency — Track labor to grants and projects for accurate and auditable reporting back to funding agencies.
The Kronos solution is easy to own and helps keep costs down by delivering low total cost of ownership. By automating all organizational workforce management processes on a single platform and database it makes the solution easy to use. Plus, it can be integrated with third party applications including Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and payroll providers.
Click here to go to the Mohave Pricing page
Clicking on the button below and logging in will direct you to a compressed zip file containing the following contract documentation:
- Compliance Questionnaire: A copy of the USFR Compliance Questionnaire with Mohave's response to each item. Direction is provided to confirm Mohave's response.
- RFP Determination: A copy of the written determination prepared prior to using a request for proposals. (Only applies to JOC contracts as of 7/1/14.)
- Bidders List and Bid Opening: Copies of the bidders list showing registered vendors receiving the solicitation notice, the bid or proposal receipt log substantiating the date and time bids or proposals were received, and the public opening record.
- IFB or RFP: A copy of the complete IFB or RFP. Addenda, if any, are included.
- Request for Best & Final Offer: A copy of the Request for Best & Final Offers issued for competitive sealed proposals.
- Bid or Proposal: A copy of the bid or proposal submitted by the vendor. For proposals, the vendor's best & final offer, if any, is included in this file.
- Award, Extensions and Amendments: Copies of the evaluation and award documents, contract extensions and contract amendments, if applicable.
- Pricing Summary: Document indicating where to access pricing for the contract. Also includes additional pricing comparison document used during the evaluation process.
- Due Diligence Tutorial: A step-by-step guide to assist in performing due diligence reviews of Mohave contracts.
Click here to go to the Contract Documents page